UFC fighter Devonte Smith (10-2)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Devonte “King Kage” Smith is a lightweight fighter in the UFC. He is a must-watch fighter. Smith holds a 100% rate with nine knockouts and one submission.
Smith compiled a 7-1 record before getting the call to compete on season two of “Dana White’s Contender Series.” He fought Joe Lowry for a shot at a UFC contract. Smith knocked out Lowry in the first round with elbows and secured a contract.
Smith would make his UFC debut three months later at UFC Fight Night: Korean Zombie vs. Rodríguez against Julian Erosa. ‘King Kage’ won in 46 seconds.
Smith is coming off his first UFC loss, which occurred at UFC 241. Shortly after his loss, he tore his Achilles tendon in practice. While being out of action recovering, Smith has been working on his clothing line “Ten Toes” or (10Toes).
“Tentoes is a clothing brand that I’m building from the bottom. I’m still working out the kinks with designs but it is cool clothes that fighters can relate to,” Smith said about his clothing line.
Smith returns to action for the first time in over a year against Alex da Silva Coelho on February 6, 2021.
Here is a list of UFC fighter Devonte Smith’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Pizza
- Favorite drink – Tahitian treat
- Favorite color – Red and gold
- Favorite fight to watch – Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Zhang Weili
- Favorite knockout – Sean O’Malley vs. Eddie Wineland
- Favorite sport to watch – Boxing
- Favorite submission to practice – Whatever helps me win, lol
- Favorite athlete – Floyd Mayweather
- Favorite movie – Lion King
- Favorite tv show – Anything anime
- Favorite video game – All fighting games
- Favorite song – Too many to choose from, lol. I like all music except country.
- Favorite musician – Kendrick Lamar and Drake
- Favorite place to travel to – Melbourne, Australia
- Favorite animal – Lion
- Favorite holiday – Christmas
- Favorite hobby: Watching anime and playing UFC 4
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.