LFA fighter Nick Browne (10-1)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Nick “Nyquil” Browne is a lightweight fighter that fights for LFA.
Browne has amassed a 10-1 record that includes four submission wins and two wins via TKO. Before he fought for LFA, Browne competed in WSOF, KOTC, and Pinnacle FC. He won the Pinnacle FC Lightweight Championship in 2016.
“Nyquil” is coming off a unanimous decision win over Ben Egli in the co-main event at LFA 87, and before that, he submitted Trey Ogden in the first round via rear-naked choke.
Browne returns to action on Jan. 15, 2021, against Arthur Estrazulas (12-4), a finally rescheduled fight for LFA 97. The fight will be for the vacant LFA Lightweight Championship. With a win, Browne could be on his way to the UFC asap.
When asked what we should expect from his fight, Browne said, “Well, it’s two Brazilian Black belts fighting. I’m hoping for a knockout. It’s a five-round title fight, so lots of fireworks.”
Here is a list of LFA fighter Nick Browne’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Filet mignon
- Favorite drink – Coconut/Pineapple Water
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite all time fight to watch– Forrest Griffin vs. Stephan Bonnar
- Favorite knockout – Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort
- Favorite of your own fights – My fight against Trey Odgen
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Boxing/Football
- Favorite submission to practice – D’Arce Choke
- Favorite athlete – Michael Phelps
- Favorite movie – Sandlot
- Favorite TV show – Dragonball Z
- Favorite song – Loves Us by Dave Crowder
- Favorite band or musician – Hillsong United
- Favorite place to travel to – Mexico
- Favorite video game – Skyrim
- Favorite video game character – Mario
- Favorite animal – Dog
- Favorite holiday – Christmas (It’s never about the gifts only family time)
- Favorite hobby – MMA
- Favorite quote – “If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice.”
Check out the rest of my Humanizing Series.