UFC fighter Charles Oliveira (30-8)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Since Charles “Do Bronx” Oliveira moved up to the lightweight division, he has been one of the very best in the world and is the dark horse of the division.
Oliveira is currently riding an eight-fight winning streak, finishing all but one of his opponents.
‘Do Brox’ has been in the UFC for ten years already, entering the biggest fight organization when he was 21 years old. CRAZY.
Since 2010, Oliveira has added some UFC records to his resume. He currently has the most submissions wins with 14, most Performance of the Night awards in UFC history with 10, and most submission wins in the UFC Featherweight division history. He is also tied with Donald Cerrone, with most finishes in UFC history with 16.
Oliveira is coming off the biggest win of his career at UFC 256, where he absolutely dominated Tony Ferguson, who was ranked No. 3 in the lightweight division.
When asked what he wants next, Oliveira said, “I’m ready to take the winner of Poirier vs. McGregor in March or April.”
Here is a list of UFC fighter Charles Oliveira’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Chicken Parmigiana
- Favorite drink – Coke
- Favorite color – Red
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Can’t pick one right now
- Favorite knockout – My knockout over Jared Gordon
- Favorite of your own fights – My calf slicer win over Eric Wisely
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Soccer
- Favorite submission to practice – Calf Slicer
- Favorite athlete – Jon Jones
- Favorite movie – The Ghost and the Darkness
- Favorite TV show – Any thing on the Discovery channel
- Favorite music – Brazil country music
- Favorite band or musician – I love Brazil’s funk (Funk carioca)
- Favorite place to travel to- My farm in Sete Barra
- Favorite video game- I dont play video games
- Favorite animal – Horse
- Favorite holiday – I love all holidays
- Favorite hobby – Riding horses
- Favorite quote – “Give up is to the weak”
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.