UFC Fighter Jiří Procházka (27-3-1)
Jiří “Denisa” Procházka is one of the best light heavyweight fighters on the planet and he is finally being recognized for it. Before being signed to the UFC, he was always on the ‘best MMA fighters outside of the UFC’ lists, well he doesn’t have to worry about being on that list anymore.
The former RIZIN light heavyweight champion is on an 11-fight winning streak and has avenged his last loss which happened in 2015. To make the winning streak even more impressive, Procházka is on a nine-fight knockout streak. Procházka is a finisher, he has only been to a decision once in his 27 wins! He has 24 knockouts and two submissions.
Procházka made his long-awaited UFC debut at UFC 251. He was thrown at No. 7 ranked Volkan Oezdemir, a tough fight for anyone. Well, he passed the test with flying colors as he knocked Oezdemir out cold in the second round.
Procházka was rewarded with a performance of the night and jumped into the UFC light heavyweight rankings at No. 8. As of this writing, he is No. 6.
Procházka was must-watch TV in his UFC debut and made people talk after his fight which is always a plus.
When asked when he would like to return Procházka said, “October but it doesn’t matter, I am ready every second.”
Here is a list of UFC fighter Jiří Procházka’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Fried cheese with fries
- Favorite drink – Sprite
- Favorite color – White, Blue, Red – The colors of my flag
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – I do not watch rewatch fights that often
- Favorite knockout – Knockouts via punches
- Favorite of your own fights – RIZIN title fight with Muhammed Lawal
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Football (Soccer)
- Favorite submission to practice- Arm Triangle
- Favorite athlete – Lukáš Krpálek
- Favorite movie – Lucy
- Favorite TV show – Všechnopárty
- Favorite song – In the City by Kevin Rudolf
- Favorite band or musician – Woodkid
- Favorite place to travel to – Greece
- Favorite video game – Mortal Kombat
- Favorite animal – Armadillo
- Favorite hobby – Meditation or Reading