UFC Fighter Jessica Rose-Clark (9-6-1)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Jessica “Jessy Jess” Rose-Clark is a fan favorite and a mainstay in the women’s bantamweight division. She will be looking to get back in the win column at UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Covington.
Clark started out strong going 2-0 in the UFC defeating Bec Rawlings and Paige VanZant.
After going 2-0, “Jessy Jess” has lost two straight. She has only lost to ranked fighters however.
Clark returns to action for the first time in 2020 against Sarah Alpar at UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Covington on Sept. 26.
She has found her love for the sport again and is feeling confident going into her fight, according to an interview with MMAJunkie.
Here is a list of UFC fighter Jessica Rose-Clark’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Depends on the weather haha. Tacos are always a winner though.
- Favorite drink – Super into Peach Iced Tea right now but Ginger Beer is dope too.
- Favorite color – Red
- Favorite all time fight to watch – Any GGG (Gennady Golovkin) or Oscar Valdez fight
- Favorite knockout – Yair Rodriguez vs. Korean Zombie
- Favorite of your own fights – My UFC debut against Bec Rawlings
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Basketball, huge Blake Griffin fan
- Favorite submission to practice – Whichever ones makes my partner the most uncomfortable
- Favorite athlete – Me
- Favorite movie – Flash Dance and Jurassic park
- Favorite TV show – Letterkenny and the office
- Favorite video game – Days Gone
- Favorite place to travel to – Japan
- Favorite animal – Dogs! Just my dogs haha
- Favorite holiday – My Birthday
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.