MMA Fighter Gregory Rodrigues (7-2)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Gregory “Robocop” Rodrigues is a very talented middleweight with knockout power and eight jiu-jitsu world titles to his name. He will have the chance to fight for a UFC contract on Sept. 15, 2020.
Rodrigues has finished six of his seven bouts, four of which have come inside the first round. Four submissions and two knockouts. He is a powerful striker, has good wrestling, and a jiu-jitsu wizard. All of his wins have come from fighters with winning records which is also impressive.
“Robocop” is coming off of a first-round win at SMASH Global 9 from last December. He stopped Brandon Hester via a nasty body shot.
Rodrigues returns to action in the main event of week 6 of “Dana White’s Contender Series.” He faces tough contender series veteran Jordan Williams for a chance at a UFC contract.
When asked what we should expect from his fight Rodrigues said, “A great performance.”
Rodrigues fights Williams on Sept. 15, 2020 on ESPN +.
Here is a list of MMA fighter Gregory Rodrigues’ favorite things.
- Favorite food – Pasta
- Favorite drink – Orange juice
- Favorite color – Black
- Favorite knockout – Rashad Evans vs. Chuck Liddell
- Favorite of your own fights – My last fight against Brandon Hester
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Boxing
- Favorite submission to practice – Armbar
- Favorite athlete – Mike Tyson
- Favorite movie – Gladiator
- Favorite TV show – Master Chef
- Favorite song – War Drums by Jake Hamilton
- Favorite band or musician – Chris Burns
- Favorite place to travel to – Brazil
- Favorite video game – I don’t like them
- Favorite animal – dog
- Favorite holiday – Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Hanging out with my wife
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.