MMA Fighter Mana Martinez (6-1)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Mana “Manaboi” Martinez is one of the best bantamweight prospects in the Southwest. He will have the chance to fight for a UFC contract on Sept. 8, 2020.
Martinez has a 100% finish rate with all of the finishes coming via KO/TKO. He is an exciting striker with nasty power. He goes for the finish every time.
“Manaboi” is riding a a five-fight winning streak and hasn’t lost since 2017. He has beat Ricky Turcios, who competed on the inaugural episode of “Dana White’s Contender Series” and has competed in LFA and Fury FC.
Martinez is coming off a second round knock out of David Rivera in the main event of Fury FC 39. He won the FFC Bantamweight Championship.
Martinez returns to action for the first time in 2020 against Drako Rodriguez. He will compete on season four, week six of “Dana White’s Contender Series” on Sept. 8, 2020.
Here is a list of MMA fighter Mana Martinez’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Steak and Rice
- Favorite drink – Aloha Maid (Lilikoi passion flavor)
- Favorite color – Red
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Don Frye vs. Yoshihiro Takayama
- Favorite knockout – Rampage vs Ricardo Arona (rampage slam)
- Favorite of your own fights – My amateur debut against Preston Anderson – 12 second KO
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Baseball or basketball
- Favorite submission to practice – Peruvian necktie
- Favorite athlete – Daniel Cormier
- Favorite movie – Step Brothers
- Favorite TV show – Avatar: The Last Air Bender
- Favorite videogame – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Favorite song – Emotionally scarred by Lil Baby
- Favorite band or musician – Lil Wayne
- Favorite place to travel to – Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
- Favorite animal – Dog
- Favorite holiday- New Years
- Favorite hobby – Collecting sneakers
You can follow MMA fighter Mana Martinez on Instagram.
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.