MMA Fighter Phil Hawes (7-2)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
There is an argument that Phil “Megatron” Hawes is one of the most talented fighters to ever compete on “Dana White’s Contender Series” and not get an invitation to the UFC at some point. He will have another chance to fight for a UFC contract on Sept. 8, 2020.
Hawes has a 100% finish rate in his seven wins and is riding a three-fight winning streak. He is a powerhouse wrestler that can dictate where the fight takes place because of it. His striking is always improving which is a problem for his opponents.
“Megatron” is coming off of a first round knockout of Yuri Fraga that took place in January of this year.
Hawes has all of the talent in the world, he just needs to put it all together for his next fight, which will be in front of UFC President Dana White. He fights Khadzhimurat Bestaev on week six of “Dana White’s Contender Series” on Sept. 8, 2020.
When asked what we should expect from his fight Hawes said, “Domination.”
Here is a list of MMA fighter Phil Hawes’ favorite things.
- Favorite food – My competition
- Favorite drink – Water
- Favorite color – Orange
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – My first fight
- Favorite knockout – Canelo Álvarez vs. Amir Khan
- Favorite of your own fights – All of my fights
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Muay Thai
- Favorite submission to practice – Rear-Naked Choke
- Favorite athlete – Me
- Favorite movie – West Side Story
- Favorite TV show – How to Get Away With Murder
- Favorite song – My Way by Frank Sinatra
- Favorite band or musician – 50 Cent
- Favorite place to travel to – USA
- Favorite video game – Call of Duty
- Favorite animal – Monkey
- Favorite holiday – Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Fighting
You can follow MMA fighter Phil Hawes on Instagram.
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.