MMA Fighter Dennis Buzukja (4-1)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
At 22-years-old Buzukja is a young featherweight fighter that should be one everyone’s radar. He is going to have a chance to fight for a UFC contract on Sept. 1, 2020
Going pro in 2018, Buzukja has a lot of hype behind him and it is totally understandable. He fights out of one of the best gyms in New York and is coached by Ray Longo and Matt Serra, you really can’t beat that. He has a lot of skill, a monster work ethic, and a couple of flashy knockouts on his resume.
Buzukja had one of the best knockouts in all of MMA in 2019 when he knocked out William Calhoun III with a nasty spinning back elbow.
— UFC FIGHT PASS (@UFCFightPass) December 18, 2019
With that spectacular knockout, Buzukja earned a featherweight championship fight against Tim Drooling at Ring of Combat 71. That fight took place in Feb. of this year and Buzukja won via unanimous decision.
@danawhite @seanshelby just put the work on a guy with 16 professional fights. 22 years old with knockout power and a country of warriors behind me. I’ve been making noise @AgentMeehan @AudieAttar 🗽🇦🇱 pic.twitter.com/81RPDFksBE
— Dennis Buzukja (@DennisBuzukja) February 22, 2020
Buzukja returns to action in the main event of week five of “Dana White’s Contender Series” on Sept. 1, 2020. He fights another flashy prospect, Melsik Baghdasaryan, for a chance at a UFC contract.
When asked what we should expect from his fight Buzukja said, “You can expect from a high paced battle where I’m pushing forward to knock Melsik out and show some flashy techniques.”
Here is a list of MMA fighter Dennis Buzukja’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – New York Pizza
- Favorite drink – Iced Thai tea with milk
- Favorite color – Red
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Arturo Gatti vs. Micky Ward trilogy
- Favorite knockout – Jorge Masvidal vs. Ben Askren
- Favorite of your own fights – My pro debut at Bellator vs. Ryan Castro
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Soccer
- Favorite submission to practice – Head and Arm choke
- Favorite athlete – Conor McGregor
- Favorite movie – John Wick
- Favorite TV show – Peaky Blinders
- Favorite song – Cheap Thrills by Sia
- Favorite band or musician – Eminem
- Favorite place to travel to – Albania
- Favorite animal – Monkeys
- Favorite holiday – Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Going for a drive with friends and eating good food
Check out the rest of my humanizing series.