MMA Fighter Jimmy Flick (14-5)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Jimmy “The Brick” Flick is one of the best flyweights that hasn’t fought in the UFC. Well, he is going to have a chance to fight for a UFC contract on Sept. 1, 2020
Flick has been fighting professionally for a decade. In his 14 wins, Flick has finished 12 of his opponents. All of the 12 finishes have come by submission. He is supremely dangerous on the ground and is riding a two-fight winning streak.
“The Brick” is coming off one of his biggest wins of his career. He submitted Greg Fischer in 38 seconds to win the vacant flyweight title in the main event at LFA 86.
Flick did not have much time to relax as he will step in on short notice to fight Nate Smith on Sept. 1, 2020. He will be the co-main event on week five of “Dana White’s Contender Series”, fighting for the chance at a UFC contract.
When asked what we should expect from his fight Flick said, “Expect a lot of action and a finish because that’s what I like to do.”
Here is a list of MMA fighter Jimmy Flick’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Pepperoni Pizza
- Favorite drink –Dr. Pepper but haven’t had one since last year
- Favorite color -Red
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Donald Cerrone vs. Jaime Varner
- Favorite knockout – Uriah Hall vs. Adam Cella (TUF 17)
- Favorite of your own fights – My fight vs. Johnny Bedford
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Football
- Favorite submission to practice – Von Flu aka Von Flick because I have 4 pro wins with it
- Favorite athlete – Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone
- Favorite movie – 8 seconds
- Favorite TV show – Shameless & Ozark
- Favorite videogame – Football game or UFC game
- Favorite song – Don’t really have one
- Favorite band or musician –Scatman John
- Favorite place to travel to – Never really traveled so I guess Vegas
- Favorite animal – Dog
- Favorite holiday – New Years
- Favorite hobby – Poker
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.