UFC Fighter Christian Aguilera (14-6)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Christian “The Beast” Aguilera is a fun welterweight fighter to keep your eyes on. He has finished 11 of his 14 wins by way of knockout or TKO. That is basically an 80% knockout rate. “The Beast” comes to knock out his opponents.
Before getting the call to the UFC, Aguilera fought in LFA, RFA, BAMMA, King of the Cage among others.
Aguilera is coming off a UFC debut for the ages. He kicked off the prelims of UFC Fight Night: Eye vs. Calvillo in spectacular fashion as he finished Anthony Ivy in 59-seconds via TKO.
— ESPN MMA (@espnmma) June 13, 2020
It didn’t take Aguilera long to accept another fight. He returns to action Aug. 29, 2020, against undefeated prospect Sean Brady at UFC Fight Night: Smith vs. Rakić.
Aguilera is looking to go 3-0 in 2020 and cement his place firmly in the welterweight division.
Oh, and “The Beast” was featured on UFC President Dana White’s ‘If You Don’t Know, Now You Know.’
— danawhite (@danawhite) August 27, 2020
Here is a list of UFC fighter Christian Aguilera’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Sushi
- Favorite drink – Topo Chico Mineral Water
- Favorite color – Black
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Any Nate Diaz fight
- Favorite of your own fights – My fight against Matt Frincu
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Hockey
- Favorite submission to practice- Arm triangles
- Favorite athlete – Nate Diaz or Lance Armstrong
- Favorite movie – Vision quest or American wrestler
- Favorite TV show – Family guy
- Favorite videogame – UFC or Call of Duty: Warzone
- Favorite song – Smile by Lil Duval
- Favorite place to travel to – Mexico
- Favorite animal – Dog or Wolf
- Favorite holiday – Thanksgiving
- Favorite hobby – Gardening and Building stuff
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.