MMA Fighter Jhonoven Pati (6-3)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Jhonoven “The Samoan Savage” Pati is a very exciting middleweight fighter that is going to have a chance to fight for a UFC contract Aug. 25, 2020. Pati has never gone to the judges in any of his wins. Six wins, six finishes.
The only losses on his record are to UFC caliber fighters, including No. 15 ranked light heavyweight Ryan Spann in his first professional fight. No shame whatsoever.
In his most recent win, Pati defeated Joseph Pyfer via guillotine in the second round for the Ring of Combat middleweight championship.
Jhonoven Pati vs. Joesph Pyfer
Ring of Combat 70. pic.twitter.com/fqksV8X0j9
— Alex Behunin ➐ (@AlexBehunin) August 24, 2020
Pati returns to action on week four of “Dana White’s Contender Series” on Aug. 25. He fights Jamie Pickett for a chance at a UFC contract. “The Samoan Savage” brings violence in his fights, it’s like he was made for the contender series.
When asked what we should expect from his fight, Pati said, “A contract signing.”
Here is a list of MMA Fighter Jhonoven Pati’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Chicken and Shrimp Fried Rice
- Favorite drink – Shasta Soda (Kiwi Strawberry)
- Favorite color – Orange
- Favorite all time fight to watch – Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson I
- Favorite knockout – Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort
- Favorite of your own fights – My fight vs Stephen Glanville
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – NFL Football
- Favorite submission to practice – Triangle choke
- Favorite athlete – Lebron James
- Favorite movie – Law Abiding Citizen
- Favorite TV show – Prison Break
- Favorite videogame – Gears of War
- Favorite song – Must Be Doin’ Somethin’ Right by Billy Currington
- Favorite band or musician – Luther Vandross
- Favorite place to travel to – Jamaica
- Favorite animal – Elephant
- Favorite holiday – Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Spending time with my family
Check out the rest of my Humanizing Series.