MMA Fighter Jeff Molina (7-2)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Jeff “El Jefe” Molina is a flyweight fighter to keep your eyes on. He is going to have a chance to fight for a UFC contract on Aug. 25, 2020.
Molina is riding a six-fight winning streak and a 100% finish rate. He has four submission wins and three wins via TKO due to punches. He is a finisher and prides himself on it.
In his last fight, he fought the No. 2 ranked fighter in Kansas, Kenny Porter, and beat him in the second round.
— Alex Behunin ➐ (@AlexBehunin) August 25, 2020
Molina returns to action in the biggest fight of his career so far on Aug. 25, 2020. He fights Jacob Silva on “Dana White’s Contender Series” for the chance at a UFC contract.
When asked what we should expect from his fight Molina said, “VIOLENCE.”
Here is a list of MMA fighter Jeff Molina’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Pizza and Donuts
- Favorite drink – Coffee and Water
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite all-time fight to watch– It is a toss up between T.J Dillashaw vs. Renan Barão I or Demetrious Johnson vs Henry Cejudo II
- Favorite knockout – Hard to choose but Israel Adesanya vs. Robert Whittaker comes to mind
- Favorite of your own fights- My LFA fight vs. Chancey Wilson
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Jiu-Jitsu and Boxing
- Favorite submission to practice- Rear-Naked Choke and Arm triangle
- Favorite athlete – George St-Pierre
- Favorite movie – Stepbrothers or Pineapple Express
- Favorite TV show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite videogame – Gears of War
- Favorite song – Spit Your Game by Biggie
- Favorite band or musician – Drake
- Favorite place to travel to- Los Angeles
- Favorite animal – Lion
- Favorite holiday- Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Besides punching faces, video games
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.