MMA Fighter Collin Huckbody (7-2)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Collin “All In” Huckbody is a middleweight to keep an eye on. He fights out of the best camps, riding a four-fight win streak, and five of his seven wins are by submission. Huckbody is going to have a chance to fight for a UFC contract Aug. 25, 2020
Huckbody is coming off a third round submission win over Clarence Jordan last October. He won via arm triangle choke.
Huckbody returns to action on week four of “Dana White’s Contender Series” on Aug. 25. He fights Kyron Bowen for a chance at a UFC contract.
When asked what we should expect from his fight Huckbody said, “Chaos and beautiful violence.”
Here is a list of MMA fighter Collin Huckbody’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Stir Fry
- Favorite drink – Coconut Water
- Favorite color – Green
- Favorite all time fight to watch – Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz II
- Favorite knockout – Sean O’Malley vs. Eddie Wineland
- Favorite of your own fights – My fight vs. Charlie Brown is his home town
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – NFL and college wrestling
- Favorite submission to practice – Kimura
- Favorite athlete – Jon Jones
- Favorite movie – 8 mile
- Favorite TV show – Kingdom
- Favorite song – Faded by ZHU
- Favorite band or musician – East Forest
- Favorite place to travel to – California
- Favorite video game – UFC 3
- Favorite animal – Black Panther
- Favorite holiday- Halloween
- Favorite hobby – Traveling and concerts
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.