UFC Fighter Arnold Allen (16-1)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Arnold Allen is one of the best featherweight fighters in the UFC, yet he is overlooked.
Allen is currently ranked No. 10 in the completely stacked featherweight division and is riding a nine-fight winning streak.
Allen got the call to the UFC in 2015 on short notice and fought Alan Omer. After losing the first two rounds, he pulled off a guillotine and submitted Omer, winning the performance of the night.
— Alex Behunin ➐ (@AlexBehunin) August 22, 2020
The Suffolk fight has earned his ranking by beating tough fighters. He beat Mr. Finland Makwan Amirkhani in his third fight in the UFC. He retired former UFC title challenger Gilbert Melendez in an absolute beatdown in 2019 and most recently beat Nik Lentz.
Allen has said in interviews that he is three fights away from a title shot and that is very true; if not less. There is a chance he will be fighting for the belt in 2021.
When asked when he wants to fight again Allen said, “I’m hoping for August. It would be great to fight someone in the top 10, Jeremy Stephens would be a good test.”
Here is a list of UFC fighter Arnold Allen’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – A Greasy Bacon Egg Cheeseburger
- Favorite drink – Monster Mango Loco
- Favorite color – Red
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Michael Bisping vs. Anderson Silva
- Favorite knockout – Jose Aldo vs. Chad Mendes
- Favorite of your own fights – My fight vs. Gilbert Melendez
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Football
- Favorite submission to practice – Rear-naked choke
- Favorite athlete – Manny Pacquiao
- Favorite movie – Snatch
- Favorite TV show – Vikings
- Favorite video game – Call of duty
- Favorite song – Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics
- Favorite band or musician – Iron Maiden
- Favorite place to travel to – Canada
- Favorite animal – My dog
- Favorite holiday – Pancake Day (Shrove Tuesday)
- Favorite hobby – Mountain Biking
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series!