UFC Fighter Austin Hubbard (12-4)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Elevation Fight Team which fights out of Denver, CO is having an unbelievable year in 2020. One of the reasons why is because of Austin “Thud” Hubbard.
Hubbard is a former LFA lightweight champion and has gone 2-2 in the UFC so far. In his last outing, he defeated Max Rohskopf. He didn’t just defeat him, he made him quit and won the fight via TKO (retirement) without having to fight the third round.
Hubbard was supposed to fight Joe Solecki instead of Rohskopf in June, however, Solecki had to pull out. Well, they are now rescheduled to fight on August 22, 2020 at UFC on ESPN 15.
— MMA DNA (@MMADNANL) August 6, 2020
Hubbard is looking to go 2-1 in 2020, climb the lightweight rankings and continue the streak that Elevation Fight Team is on.
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Austin Hubbard’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Breakfast food or pizza
- Favorite drink – Coffee
- Favorite color – Red but it depends on what it is one haha
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Too hard to choose, so many great fights
- Favorite knockout – Dan Henderson vs. Michael Bisping
- Favorite of your own fights – It’s close between when I won the LFA title, when I won the Sparta title and my last fight. Just felt like those were really complete performances.
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Football
- Favorite submission to practice – D’Arce Choke
- Favorite movie – The Interview or Pineapple Express
- Favorite TV show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite video game – Call of Duty and Madden
- Favorite song – Too many to choose from
- Favorite band or musician – Russ is one of my favorite artists to listen to
- Favorite place to travel to – My favorite place I’ve been so far is Australia or Dominican republic
- Favorite animal – Lions
- Favorite holiday – Christmas but Fourth of July is a close second
- Favorite hobby – Riding motorcycles, quads, and dirt bikes. Things like that.
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.