UFC Fighter Josh Parisian (13-3)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Parisian received a UFC contract by winning his fight on “Dana White’s Contender Series” via knockout. He will make his UFC debut against Parker Porter at UFC Fight Night: Smith vs. Clark.
Will Josh Parisian finally make it to the UFC? Hopefully! He has another chance on August 18, 2020.
Parisian is a hard-hitting heavyweight fighter who has never seen the judge’s scorecards. He finishes his fights and is currently on a five-fight winning streak, all coming via TKO, with four of those wins coming in the first round.
Parisian came on the radar for many UFC fans when he competed on season two of “Dana White’s Contender Series.” He won his fight via spinning back fist.
Instead of a UFC contract, UFC president Dana White offered Parisian a spot in the 28th season of “The Ultimate Fighter.” He came up short on the show and returned to the regional scene, where he has looked fantastic. Parisian most recently fought in January, where he defeated Marcus Maulding in the first round.
Parisian returns to action on August 18, 2020, against Chad Johnson. He is looking to get the contract that evaded him last time.
When asked what we should expect from his fight, Parisian said, “Everything you can always expect from my fights. Lots of action and lots of perseverance.”
Here is a list of MMA fighter Josh Parisian’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Pizza with ranch
- Favorite drink – Chocolate Milk
- Favorite color – Red
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – I only watch combat sports, but I will watch the Super Bowl every year.
- Favorite submission to practice – Triangle
- Favorite movie – Gladiator
- Favorite TV show – Game Of Thrones
- Favorite videogame – World of Warcraft
- Favorite song – Miracle (Ghost Note Symphonies)
- Favorite band or musician – Rise Against
- Favorite place to travel to – Escanaba, Michigan
- Favorite animal – Squirrel
- Favorite holiday – Halloween
- Favorite hobby – Magic the Gathering, Fishing, and Gaming
Check out the rest of my humanizing series.