MMA Fighter Impa Kasanganay (5-0)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Impa “Tshilobo” Kasanganay is one of the best middleweight prospects outside of the UFC. There is also an argument that he is the most talented fighter in “Dana White’s Contender Series” history to not receive a UFC contract. Well, he has a chance to get another contract on August 11, 2020.
Kasanganay went pro in 2019 and fought six times. SIX times! In his most recent fight, he was the biggest underdog on week 10 of season three of “Dana White’s Contender Series.” Kasanganay completely dominated his opponent. While he did not get the contract, UFC president Dana White said he would be in the UFC soon enough.
“Tshilobo” hasn’t fought since his contender fight; however, he has had three fights canceled on him.
Kasanganay returns to action against Anthony Adams as he kicks off week two of “Dana White’s Contender Series”. He is looking to get the contract that evaded him last August.
When asked what we should expect from his fight Kasanganay said, “My best performance to date, a dominant victory. It will display much of what I have been blessed to work on since my last fight. A performance that will have structure and Karisma (K for Kasanganay).”
Here is a list of MMA Fighter Impa Kasanganay’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Steak
- Favorite drink – Lemonade
- Favorite color – Perry Winkle Blue
- Favorite all-time fight to watch– Israel Adesanya vs. Kelvin Gastelum
- Favorite knockout – Yair Rodriguez vs. Korean Zombie
- Favorite of your own fights – My fight vs. Roger Pratcher
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Boxing
- Favorite submission to practice – Guillotine
- Favorite athlete – Vasyl Lomanchenko
- Favorite movie – Miracle
- Favorite TV show – Ozark
- Favorite song – Keep The Wolves Away by Uncle Lucius
- Favorite band or musician – Elevation Worship
- Favorite place to travel to – San Diego, California
- Favorite video game – Fifa
- Favorite animal – Lion
- Favorite holiday – Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Surfing ( lol I’ve been once, but plan to go more. I love it!)
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.