UFC fighter Adrian Yanez (12-3)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Adrian Yanez is a great bantamweight fighter with a killer instinct. In his 12 wins, he has nine finishes – seven knockouts and two submissions. He is one of the brightest young prospects in the UFC right now.
Yanez is riding a five-fight winning streak, going 3-0 in 2019 and then bursting onto the scene with two nasty knockouts in 2020.
Yanez received a UFC contract on season four of Dana White’s Contender Series when he knocked out Brady Huang in 39 seconds via TKO. Before his fight, he told me, “Expect a Mexican-style fight from me. If you know boxing, you know exactly what I mean.” Well, he lived up to it.
Yanez made his UFC debut last Halloween against Victor Rodriguez after his original opponent Aaron Phillips pulled out of the fight. Yanez would again score a first-round knockout via head kick.
Yanez makes his return for the first time in 2021 against Gustavo Lopez at UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs. Holland.
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Adrian Yanez’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Pizza
- Favorite drink – Dr. Pepper
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Max Holloway vs. Brian Ortega
- Favorite knockout – Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort
- Favorite of your own fights – My fight against Kyle Estrada
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Boxing!! and XFL before they went bankrupt.
- Favorite submission to practice – Arm triangle
- Favorite athlete – Cole Beasley
- Favorite movie – Deadpool or Avengers: Endgame
- Favorite TV show – The Flash
- Favorite song – Got it on me by Pop Smoke
- Favorite band or musician – Tech N9ne
- Favorite place to travel to – Guadalupe River in Texas
- Favorite video game – Fight Night Champion
- Favorite animal – Dogs
- Favorite holiday- Thanksgiving
- Favorite hobby – Chilling with the family
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.