MMA Fighter Adrian Yanez (10-3)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Adrian Yanez is a great bantamweight fighter with a killer instinct. In his 10 wins, he has seven finishes – five knockouts and two submissions. Yanez is going to have a chance to fight for a UFC contract on August 11, 2020.
Yanez is riding a three-fight winning streak, going 3-0 in 2019. In his most recent fight, he defeated Kyle Estrada via split decision. Five months before the Estrada fight, he defeated Michael Rodriguez via TKO.
Yanez returns to action for the first time in 2020 in the biggest fight of his career. He fights Brady Huang (11-1) in the co-main event of “Dana White’s Contender Series” for a chance at a UFC contract.
When asked what we should expect from his fight Yanez said, “Expect a Mexican style fight from me. If you know boxing, you know exactly what I mean.”
Here is a list of MMA Fighter Adrian Yanez’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Pizza
- Favorite drink – Dr. Pepper
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Max Holloway vs. Brian Ortega
- Favorite knockout – Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort
- Favorite of your own fights – My fight against Kyle Estrada
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Boxing!! and XFL before they went bankrupt.
- Favorite submission to practice – Arm triangle
- Favorite athlete – Cole Beasley
- Favorite movie – Deadpool or Avengers: Endgame
- Favorite TV show – The Flash
- Favorite song – Got it on me by Pop Smoke
- Favorite band or musician – Tech N9ne
- Favorite place to travel to – Guadalupe River in Texas
- Favorite video game – Fight Night Champion
- Favorite animal – Dogs
- Favorite holiday- Thanksgiving
- Favorite hobby – Chilling with the family
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.