MMA Fighter Jordan Leavitt (6-0)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
— UFC FIGHT PASS (@UFCFightPass) July 18, 2020
Jordan “The Monkey King” Leavitt is a very exciting fighter that has a funky style. You cannot keep your eyes off of his fights. Leavitt is going to have a chance to fight for a UFC contract on August 4, 2020.
“The Monkey King” is riding a six-fight winning streak and has never tasted defeat going back to his amateur career. Leavitt is coming off a second-round anaconda choke win. He fought Leivon Lewis two weeks ago at LFA 85.
— ShayMyName (@ImShannonTho) July 18, 2020
Leavitt will turn around on short notice for the biggest fight of his career. He kicks off season four of “Dana White’s Contender Series” against Luke Flores (9-1). If Levitt gets a win, he would be a perfect addition to the UFC.
When asked what we should expect from his fight Leavitt said, “Hopefully some crazy scrambles, and a nice submission win!”
Here is a list of MMA Fighter Jordan Leavitt’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Chicken tikka masala (Curry)
- Favorite drink – Horchata
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Dominick Cruz vs. TJ Dillashaw
- Favorite knockout – Dan Henderson vs Hector Lombard
- Favorite of your own fights – My last amateur fight against Julius Decheenie
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – College Wrestling
- Favorite submission to practice – Triangle Choke
- Favorite athlete – George Foreman
- Favorite movie – Meet Joe Black
- Favorite TV show – Code Geass
- Favorite song – Octopus’s Garden – Beatles
- Favorite band or musician – The Beatles
- Favorite place to travel to – Home after a long day
- Favorite video game – Mass Effect 2
- Favorite animal – A moose or a pig
- Favorite holiday – Thanksgiving
- Favorite hobby – Watching Netflix with my wife
You can follow MMA Fighter Jordan Leavitt on Instagram and watch his fight on ESPN+ on August 4.
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.
Oh and check out this promo.
— danawhite (@danawhite) July 28, 2020