MMA Fighter Kenny Cross (10-3)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Kenny “The Boss” Cross is one of the most exciting prospects in MMA, and he is going to have a chance to fight for a UFC contract on August 4, 2020.
Cross is fun to watch and he is a finisher. In his 13 professional fights, he has never gone to the judges. “The Boss” is riding a four-fight winning streak and is coming off of a first-round TKO win over Robert Hale in the main event of Lights Out Championship 7.
Cross returns to action on season four, week one of “Dana White’s Contender Series.” In his biggest fight to date, he will take on Damonte Robinson in the co-main event.
He was supposed to headline the event against Kevin Syler, however, Syler tested positive for COVID-19.
When asked what we should expect from his main event fight, Cross said, “I’m going to knock this guy out however I choose. Watch for some off the cage strikes.”
Here is a list of MMA Fighter Kenny Cross’ favorite things.
- Favorite food – Pizza
- Favorite drink – Jagerbombs
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman
- Favorite knockout – Uriah Hall’s knockout of Adam Cella on The Ulitmate Fighter
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Women’s Volleyball
- Favorite submission to practice – Triangle
- Favorite athlete – Conor McGregor
- Favorite movie – Four Brothers
- Favorite TV show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite videogame – Mario Party/Mario Cart
- Favorite song – Wish I Had It by Kevin Gates
- Favorite band or musician – Old Dominion
- Favorite place to travel to – Anywhere hot with a body of water
- Favorite animal – Lions and Gorillas
- Favorite holiday – Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Partying and Celebrating
You can follow MMA Fighter Kenny Cross on Instagram and watch his fight on ESPN+ on August 4.
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.
Oh and check out this promo.
— danawhite (@danawhite) July 28, 2020