UFC Fighter Lerone Murphy (9-0-1)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Undefeated British featherweight Lerone “The Miracle” Murphy is a very good prospect and a growing contender in the UFC featherweight division. He is riding a 13 fight undefeated streak dating back to his amateur career.
Murphy made his UFC debut in 2019 at UFC 242 against Zubaira Tukhugov. The fight ended in a split draw.
“The Miracle” was expected to face Gabriel Benitez on March 23, in London but the event was canceled due to COVID-19.
After almost a year off, Murphy returned to action on July 15, 2021, against Ricardo Ramos UFC Fight Night: Kattar vs. Ige. He finished Ramos in the first round via TKO, with nasty ground and pound. On a fight card full of great performances, Murphy truly stood out among them all.
Murphy returns to ‘Fight Island’ again on Jan. 18, 2021, against Douglas Andrade. He fights on the main card, which takes place on ESPN.
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Lerone Murphy’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Caribbean – Seafood, Sweet Potato, Mac & Cheese
- Favorite drink – Diet Coke
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite all-time fight – Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson I
- Favorite of your fights – My UFC debut against Zubaira Tukhugov
- Favorite submission to practice – Heel Hooks
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Boxing
- Favorite athlete – Khabib Nurmagomedov (Humble killer)
- Favorite movie – Menace II Society
- Favorite TV show – Power
- Favorite video game – Call of Duty
- Favorite song – Ambitionz Az A Ridah by Tupac
- Favorite band or musician – Tupac
- Favorite place to travel to – Thailand
- Favorite animal – Tiger
- Favorite hobby – Video games
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.