UFC Fighter Jimmie Rivera (22-4)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Jimmie “El Terror” Rivera is one of the best bantamweights in the world. As of July, he is ranked No. 9. in the UFC.
“El Terror” was one fight away from a title shot in 2018, however, he lost against Marlon Moraes. Rivera bounced back with a win a decision win over UFC vet John Dodson later that year. Rivera then lost to two of the best fighters in the division, Aljamain Sterling and Petr Yan.
Rivera took a year off and is now looking to get back into the win column. He returns to action against No. 10 ranked bantamweight Cody Stamann on ‘Fight Island’, July 15.
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Jimmie Rivera’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Italian and Spanish
- Favorite drink – Gatorade
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Football and Baseball
- Favorite submission to practice – All of them
- Favorite athlete – George St-Pierre
- Favorite movie – Top Gun
- Favorite TV show – How I Met Your Mother
- Favorite song – Don’t have a favorite
- Favorite band or musician – Brantley Gilbert
- Favorite place to travel to – Anywhere
- Favorite animal – Dogs
- Favorite holiday- Fourth of July
- Favorite hobby – Motorcycles
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.