UFC Fighter Tanner Boser (18-6-1)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Tanner “The Bulldozer” Boser is a heavyweight to watch. He gets better after every fight. His strength, speed, and iron chin will be a challenge for many heavyweights.
Boser is coming off a first-round knockout over PFL heavyweight tournament winner Phillipe Lins. Most fans believe he should have won the performance of the night.
— UFC Canada (@UFC_CA) June 27, 2020
After his fight, he called out Maurice Greene who also fought on the card. If all things line-up that should be a great fight in the future.
When asked when he would like to fight again he said “ASAP.”
Here is a list of UFC fighter Tanner Boser’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Cheeseburgers
- Favorite drink – Coke
- Favorite color – “I don’t have a favorite color because I’m not 6 years old anymore”
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Clay Guida vs Roger Huerta
- Favorite knockout – Hard to choose one.
- Favorite of your own fights – My most recent fight against Philipe Lins
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Boxing. If not combat sports, then hockey.
- Favorite athlete – Clay Guida, Lyoto Machida, and Frankie Edgar
- Favorite movie – Signs by M. Night Shyamalan
- Favorite TV show – Game Of Thrones
- Favorite videogame – Super Smash Bros or Pokémon
- Favorite song – It’s always changing but right now, Keep The Wolves Away by Uncle Lucious
- Favorite band or musician – The Gaslight Anthem/ Brian Fallon and The Tallest Man On Earth
- Favorite place to travel to – Canmore
- Favorite animal – Shaved Bears
- Favorite holiday- Canada Day and Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Eating
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.