UFC Fighter Justin Jaynes (16-4)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Justin “Guitar Hero” Jaynes got his shot in the UFC and took full advantage of it. Making his UFC debut on less than a week’s notice, it took Jaynes 41 seconds to defeat Frank Camacho via TKO.
— UFC (@ufc) June 20, 2020
The UFC has ranked Jaynes No. 4 on the biggest upset list of their 2020 half-year awards.
Jaynes has busted his ass for a long time on the regional scene and has finally arrived. He is an exciting fighter to add to the roster as he finishes his fights. “Guitar Hero” has eight KO/TKO and five submission wins on his record. Jaynes can also fight at different weight classes: lightweight or bantamweight.
After his fight at the post-fight conference, he called out Drakkar Klose (who beat him in highschool wrestling) and Austin Hubbard (who beat his friend Max Rohskopf).
When asked when he wants to fight next he said “As soon as I am off suspension.”
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Justin Jaynes’ favorite things.
- Favorite food – Grimaldi’s pizza
- Favorite drink – Rockstar or Monster energy drinks
- Favorite color- Blue
- Favorite Fight – Rory McDonald vs Robbie Lawler II
- Favorite knock out – Pay Barry vs Cheick Kongo
- Favorite own fight- UFC debut against Frank Camacho
- Favorite sport other than MMA- Football
- Favorite submission – Omoplata
- Favorite athlete – Stone Cold Steve Austin
- Favorite movie – Forrest Gump
- Favorite TV show – Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Favorite video game – Resident Evil II
- Favorite song – People Back Home by Florida Georgia Line
- Favorite band – Steel Panther
- Favorite place to travel – Scotland
- Favorite animal – Big dogs
- Favorite holiday – Halloween
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.