UFC Fighter Maurice Green (8-4)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Maurice “The Crochet Boss” Greene is one of the most exciting heavyweight contenders in the UFC. He is a big heavyweight standing at 6 foot 7 and he likes to finish his opponents. On top of all of that, he has a great personality for the sport of MMA.
Most UFC fans were introduced to Green during season 28 of “The Ultimate Fighter: Heavy Hitters”. While he did not win the show, he was brought into the UFC after the show and competed on the finale. He beat the 2008 Cuban Olympian Michel Batista via triangle choke in the first round.
“The Crochet Boss” returns against Gian Villante, this weekend on UFC on ESPN: Poirier vs. Hooker. He fights on the main card.
“I’m ready to rock on June 27th,” said Greene.
Here is a list of UFC fighter Maurice Greene’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Chips
- Favorite drink – Any type of vanilla Coke
- Favorite color – Green
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – “Too many, I like a lot”
- Favorite knockout – Anderson Silva vs. Rich Franklin
- Favorite of your own fights – Me vs. Ashley Epps at Glory 21
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – X Games
- Favorite submission to practice – Heel hooks
- Favorite movie – Bad Boys I
- Favorite videogame – Golf
- Favorite song – Tennessee Whiskey by Teddy Swims
- Favorite band or musician – Too many to name
- Favorite place to travel to – Singapore
- Favorite animal – Orca
- Favorite holiday – New Years
- Favorite hobby – Crochet….of course
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.