UFC Fighter Jordan Griffin (18-7)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Jordan “The Native Psycho” Griffin is an exciting featherweight to watch. He is a finisher. 14 of his 18 wins are from submissions and knockouts.
After busting his ass on the regional scene and headling King of the Cage fight cards, he got the opportunity to compete on season two of “Dana White’s Contender Series”. He beat Maurice Mitchell via rear-naked choke to earn a UFC contract.
While he lost his first two UFC fights, “The Native Psycho” rebounded with his back against the wall to beat T.J. Brown via guillotine choke at UFC Fight Night: Benavidez vs. Figueiredo. He earned one of the performances of the night as he put Brown to sleep.
— UFC (@ufc) February 29, 2020
Griffin was set to return to action on June 13 at UFC on ESPN: Eye vs. Calvillo, however, his opponent pulled out of their fight a day before the event.
Two weeks later and Griffin is finally returning to the octagon, as he kicks off the fight card against Youssef Zalal.
When asked what we should expect from his fight he said, “Blood and fun”.
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Jordan Griffin’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Chicken alfredo
- Favorite drink – Blue Moon beer
- Favorite color – Purple
- Favorite all time fight to watch – Not sure
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Skateboarding
- Favorite submission to practice – Everything
- Favorite athlete – Israel Adesanya
- Favorite movie – The Wrong Missy
- Favorite TV show – Queen of the South
- Favorite superhero – hulk
- Favorite song – Not sure
- Favorite band or musician – Not sure
- Favorite place to travel to – Vegas
- Favorite animal – Sloth and Owl
- Favorite holiday – Thanksgiving
- Favorite hobby – Making money
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.