UFC fighter Sean Woodson (7-0)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Sean “The Sniper” Woodson is an exciting and fascinating UFC featherweight up and comer. He stands 6’2, had 79-inch reach, and has boxing most of his life. Woodson is a fighter to watch.
Woodson was introduced to most UFC fans during season three of “Dana White’s Contender Series”. He took a fight against Terrance McKinney on five days’ notice and pulled off an incredible knockout to earn a UFC contract.
Three months later on October 18, 2019, at UFC on ESPN 6 – Reyes vs. Weidman, Woodson made his official UFC debut against a tough Kyle Bochniak and won via unanimous decision. It was an impressive dominant performance.
Woodson returns to action this weekend at UFC on ESPN 12: Poirier vs. Hooker against Kyle Nelson. He will fight in the same cage that he won his contract in.
Here is a list of UFC fighter Sean Woodson’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – “MY Oatmeal, not just any Oatmeal”
- Favorite drink – Water
- Favorite color – Black
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Arturo Gatti vs. Mickey Ward
- Favorite knockout – Jorge Masvidal vs. Ben Askren
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Boxing
- Favorite submission to practice – Rear Naked Choke
- Favorite athlete – Tyson Fury
- Favorite movie – Rush Hour
- Favorite TV show – Cops
- Favorite video game – Call of Duty
- Favorite song – Kodak Black – Calling my Spirit
- Favorite band or musician – Drake
- Favorite place to travel to – Colorado
- Favorite animal – Dogs
- Favorite holiday – Thanksgiving
- Favorite hobby – Playing video games
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.