UFC fighter Roxanne Modafferi (25-17)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Roxanne “The Happy Warrior” Modafferi is a pioneer of women’s MMA. She is a 17-year veteran who has fought in just about any organization and a who’s who of women fighters.
Modafferi had a very good 2020. She pulled off one of the biggest upsets of the year with an absolute one-sided beat down of highly touted Maycee Barber at UFC 246. She proved everyone wrong and looked dominant doing it.
“The Happy Warrior” fought fellow UFC vet Lauren Murphy at UFC on ESPN: Blaydes vs. Volkov and lost a decision. Modafferi returned three months later and beat Andrea Lee at UFC Fight Night: Waterson vs. Hill capping off her 2020.
Modafferi returns to action against Viviane Araújo at UFC on ESPN: Chiesa vs. Magny.
Here is list of UFC Fighter Roxanne Modafferi’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Ice cream
- Favorite drink – Japanese tea
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Any of Joe Lauzon’s fights
- Favorite knockout – I don’t like seeing people get knocked out
- Favorite of your own fights – My fight against vs Nicco Montano
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Football
- Favorite submission to practice – Straight armbar
- Favorite athlete – Randy Couture
- Favorite movie – Aladdin
- Favorite TV show – Star Trek
- Favorite superhero – Naruto
- Favorite Anime – Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, and Naruto
- Favorite song – Rob Zombie songs
- Favorite band or musician – Metallica and The Hu
- Favorite place to travel to – Kawasaki and Tokyo
- Favorite animal – Shark
- Favorite holiday- Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Collecting socks
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series!