UFC Fighter Gillian Robertson (9-4)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Gillian “The Savage” Robertson is one of the most exciting flyweight contenders in the UFC. In her last eight fights, there has been nothing but finishes, win or lose. On top of that, Robertson is active. She fought three times in 2019 and at least two times a year since she started her career.
Robertson has been in the UFC since 2017 and already holds records in the flyweight division. “The Savage” holds the most wins with six, most stoppage wins with four, and most submissions wins with four.
Robertson was introduced to a lot of MMA fans through the 26th season of “The Ultimate Fighter: A New World Champion.” While she did not win the show, she fought on the finale, where she beat Emily Whitmire via armbar in the first round.
— UFC (@ufc) December 2, 2017
Robertson has gone 2-0 in 2020. She started her year in June with a submission victory over Cortney Casey via a rear-naked choke.
Ground game on point! 🤼♀️@Savage_UFC puts the finishing touch on a dominant performance.
— UFC (@ufc) June 20, 2020
She followed up her win over Casey with another dominant victory over Poliana Botelho in October.
Robertson returns to action for the final time in 2020 against Taila Santos at UFC Fight Night: Thompson vs. Neal on Dec. 12, 2020.
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Gillian Robertson’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Pizza
- Favorite drink – Apple juice
- Favorite color – Purple
- Favorite all-time fight to watch– Rory McDonald vs. Robbie Lawler II
- Favorite knockout – Amanda Nunes vs. Cyborg
- Favorite of your own fights – My fight vs. Sarah Frota
- Favorite submission to practice – Rear Naker Choke
- Favorite athlete – Amanda Nunes
- Favorite movie – A Knights Tale
- Favorite TV show – Impractical Jokers
- Favorite song – Best Day Ever by Mac Miller
- Favorite band or musician – Mac Miller
- Favorite place to travel to – My Bed
- Favorite animal – Cat
- Favorite holiday – 4/20
- Favorite hobby – Gi Jiu-Jitsu
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.