UFC Fighter Gillian Robertson (5-3)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Gillian “The Savage” Robertson is one of the most exciting flyweight contenders in the UFC. In her last seven fights, there has been nothing but finishes win or lose and on top of that, Robertson is active. She fought three times in 2019 and at least two times a year since she started her career.
Robertson was introduced to a lot of MMA fans through the 26th season of “The Ultimate Fighter: A New World Champion”. While she did not win the show, she fought on the finale where you beat Emily Whitmire via armbar in the first round.
— UFC (@ufc) December 2, 2017
Robertson returns to action this weekend against Courtney Casey at UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Volkov.
When asked what we should expect from her fight she said, “An MMA clinic”.
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Gillian Robertson’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Pizza
- Favorite drink – Apple juice
- Favorite color – Purple
- Favorite all-time fight to watch– Rory McDonald vs. Robbie Lawler II
- Favorite knockout – Amanda Nunes vs. Cyborg
- Favorite of your own fights – Me vs. Sarah Frota
- Favorite submission to practice – Rear Naker Choke
- Favorite athlete – Amanda Nunes
- Favorite movie – A Knights Tale
- Favorite TV show – Impractical Jokers
- Favorite song – Best day ever by Mac Miller
- Favorite band or musician – Mac Miller
- Favorite place to travel to – My Bed
- Favorite animal – Cat
- Favorite holiday – 4-20
- Favorite hobby – Gi Jiu-Jitsu
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.