Gavin Hughes (10-1)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Gavin “Big Tasty” Hughes is one of the best and most exciting lightweight fighters in Bellator. In his 11 fights, he has only gone to a decision one time. He has nine finishes and they all range from submissions, knockouts, and technical knockouts.
Hughes hasn’t fought for about year but is coming off a win against Mohammad Yahya when he fought at Bellator Birmingham. He won the fight via rear naked choke.
When asked when and who wants to fight next he said “”I’ll fight any Bellator lightweight, but would love the Benson Henderson fight soon.”
Here is a list of Bellator Fighter Gavin Hughes’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Any Thai food
- Favorite drink – Coffee
- Favorite color – Red
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Robbie Lawler vs. McDonald II
- Favorite knockout – Tom Blackledge Head Kick in M-1
- Favorite of your own fights- My fight against Chris Bungard
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Football
- Favorite submission to practice – Guillotine
- Favorite athlete – George Saint-Pierre
- Favorite movie – Back to the Future
- Favorite TV show – Sons of Anarchy
- Favorite song – Fans by Kings of Leon
- Favorite band or musician – Kings of Leon
- Favorite place to travel to – “Don’t have one but I need to go to Thailand”
- Favorite animal – Dogs
- Favorite holiday – “Anything with my miss and two girls”
- Favorite hobby – Fishing
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.