UFC Fighter Michael Chiesa (17-4)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Michael Chiesa is one of the best welterweights in the UFC right now. He is the true dark horse of the stacked division.
Chiesa moved up to welterweight in 2018 and has looked unstoppable ever since.
In his last fight earlier this year, Chiesa outworked and honestly dominated former UFC champion Rafael dos Anjos. In his post-fight interview, he called out Colby Covington which would be an absolutely fantastic fun fight and is the fight to make.
Chiesa is a huge threat to the division. Wrestling? Check. Jiu-Jitsu? Check. Heart? Check. Size? Check.
It is only a matter of time before Chiesa will be fighting for the 170 lb belt.
— ESPN MMA (@espnmma) January 26, 2020
When asked when he wants to fight next Chiesa said, “I want to fight late summer and hopefully signs the contract.”
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Michael Chiesa’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Presto Pasta
- Favorite drink – Lemon-Lime Gatorade/IPA
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Robbie Lawler vs. Rory McDonald
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Football
- Favorite submission to practice – Chokes
- Favorite athlete – Danny Way (Skateboarder)
- Favorite movie – Goodfellas
- Favorite TV show – Breaking Bad
- Favorite song – One by Metallica
- Favorite band or musician – Metallica and Guns N’ Roses
- Favorite place to travel to – Peru or Japan
- Favorite animal – Tiger
- Favorite holiday – Thanksgiving
- Favorite hobby – Snowboarding
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.