UFC Fighter Michael Chiesa (17-4)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Michael Chiesa is one of the best welterweights in the UFC right now. He is the true dark horse of the stacked division.
Chiesa moved up to welterweight in 2018 and has looked unstoppable ever since. Chiesa is a huge threat to the division. Wrestling? Check. Jiu-Jitsu? Check. Heart? Check. Size? Check.
One or two wins, and Chiesa will be fighting for the welterweight belt.
In his last fight, Chiesa outworked and dominated former UFC champion Rafael dos Anjos. He called out Colby Covington in his post-fight interview, which would be an absolutely fantastic fun fight. Hopefully, it happens later this year.
Chiesa returns to action for the first time in a year after taking the rest of 2020 off to heal and have surgery. He will fight Neil Magny in the main event of the second fight card of the year, UFC on ESPN: Chiesa vs. Magny.
Here is a list of UFC fighter Michael Chiesa’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Presto Pasta
- Favorite drink – Lemon-Lime Gatorade/IPA
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Robbie Lawler vs. Rory McDonald
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Football
- Favorite submission to practice – Chokes
- Favorite athlete – Danny Way (Skateboarder)
- Favorite movie – Goodfellas
- Favorite TV show – Breaking Bad
- Favorite song – One by Metallica
- Favorite band or musician – Metallica and Guns N’ Roses
- Favorite place to travel to – Peru or Japan
- Favorite animal – Tiger
- Favorite holiday – Thanksgiving
- Favorite hobby – Snowboarding
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.