UFC fighter Alex Perez (23-5)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Alex Perez is one of the best flyweight fighters in the UFC. He is currently ranked No. 9 and is one or two fights away from fighting for the title.
Perez is on a two-fight winning streak and most recently fought in January, where he submitted Jordan Espinosa with an arm-triangle in the first round.
HE'S OUT! 🤯@AlexPerezMMA with an absolute masterclass finish!
— UFC (@ufc) January 26, 2020
Perez returns this weekend at UFC 250, where he takes on No. 4 ranked Jussier Formiga. With a win, Perez will be set up for a title eliminator fight or even a title fight. He headlines the ESPN+ prelims.
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Alex Perez’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Pizza
- Favorite drink – Any soda
- Favorite color – Red
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Jose Aldo vs. Chad Mendes
- Favorite knockout – “I don’t have one”
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Football
- Favorite athlete – Tom Brady
- Favorite movie – Stepbrothers
- Favorite TV show – Chopped
- Favorite song – Party in the USA
- Favorite place to travel to – Mexico
- Favorite animal – English bulldog
- Favorite holiday – Thanksgiving
- Favorite hobby – Coaching
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.