UFC Fighter Sean O’Malley (11-0)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
“Sugar” Sean O’Malley is one of the most exciting and talented fighters in all of the UFC. He has it all, in and out of the octagon.
O’Malley came on most fans radar when he competed on season one of “Dana White’s Contender Series”. He knocked out his opponent in the first round with one punch. After the fight, Dana White said “I’m looking for someone who had that ‘thing’, and “Sean O’Malley is that thing.”
O’Malley was signed to the UFC and made his debut later that year. He went 2-0 putting on fun, must-watch performances. “Sugar” returned in 2020 from a two year lay off due to an Anti-Doping Policy violation. He fought José Alberto Quiñónez at UFC 248 on March 7th and won the fight via TKO in the first round. This win earned him his first Performance of the Night award.
O’Malley returns at UFC 250 where he kicks off the pay-per-view against UFC veteran Eddie Wineland. It is only a matter of time before he gets a number by his name in the bantamweight rankings.
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Sean O’Malley’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Pizza
- Favorite drink – Zevia
- Favorite color – Green
- Favorite all-time fight – “Any of my fights”
- Favorite knockout – “Me vs David Nuzzo” (Spinning Wheel Kick)
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Jiu-Jitsu
- Favorite submission to practice – High elbow guillotine
- Favorite athlete – “The Suga Show”
- Favorite movie – Step Brothers
- Favorite TV show – The Office
- Favorite video game – Call of Duty or Fortnite
- Favorite song – Anything by Russ
- Favorite band or musician – Russ
- Favorite place to travel to – Grocery Store
- Favorite animal – Dog
- Favorite holiday – Thanksgiving
- Favorite hobby – Gaming
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.