UFC Fighter Ode Osbourne (9-3)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Ode “The Jamaican Sensation” Osbourne is a fascinating UFC fighter to keep your eye on. He has fought in the featherweight and bantamweight divisions, but it looks like he is dropping to flyweight for the future.
Osbourne has 90% finish rate, with four knockouts and four submissions.
Before getting his shot on Dana White’s Contender Series, Osbourne went on a three-fight winning streak where he finished all of his opponents in the first round. He got invited to compete in season three of the series to fight for a possible contract. Osbourne won his fight via armbar in the first round and got a contract.
Osbourne made his UFC debut in 2020 but lost to a tough Brian Kelleher. After sitting out of the rest of the year, Osbourne made his long-awaited return in Feb. 2021.
Osbourne fought Jerome Rivera at UFC Fight Night: Overeem vs. Volkov. He finished Rivera in 26 seconds.
Here is a list of UFC fighter Ode Osbourne’s favorite things:
- Favorite food – I would say my favorite food is Jamaican food, but I’m biased.
- Favorite drink – Coconut water
- Favorite color – Red
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – All of Anderson Silva’s fights
- Favorite knockout – Amanda Nunes vs. Ronda Rousey
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – I don’t really watch sports. I’m trying to be the guy people watch.
- Favorite submission to practice – Triangle chokes
- Favorite athlete – Usain Bolt
- Favorite movie – The Lion King
- Favorite TV show – Dragonball Z
- Favorite superhero – Goku
- Favorite song – “Too many songs to have a favorite one.”
- Favorite band or musician – Damian Marley
- Favorite place to travel to – I need to travel to more places first, but for now, anywhere that is warm.
- Favorite animal – Octopus
- Favorite holiday- Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Longboarding, fishing, volleyball. Any outdoor activities.
Check out the rest of my ‘Humanizing‘ series.