UFC Fighter Johnny Walker (17-5)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
UFC light heavyweight Johnny Walker is one of the most exciting fighters in the entire organization. His first three fights inside of the UFC were first-round stoppages to which he was awarded each time with the performance of the night. The knockouts weren’t just normal finishes, they were flashy. A nasty elbow, a spinning back fist, and a flying knee.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME JOHNNY WALKER?!
— UFC (@ufc) March 3, 2019
Walker has dropped his last two in a row, most recently, a unanimous decision loss to Nikita Krylov. He isn’t making any excuses.
In an Instagram post, he wrote “I have been thinking and reflecting since Saturday night. I learned a lot. I feel proud that I went three rounds against a great fighter. But it revealed the holes in my game. For this, I’m thankful because it showed me what I need to work on.”
Walker will fight again this year. When asked what we should expect in his next fight he said, “Performance of the night”.
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Johnny Walker’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Steak with vegetables
- Favorite drink – Juices
- Favorite color – Turquoise
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Any Anderson Silva fight
- Favorite knockout – Johnny Walker vs Misha Cirkunov
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Red Bull World Dance
- Favorite submission to practice- Triangle
- Favorite athlete – Ronaldinho Gaúcho
- Favorite movie – Avengers
- Favorite TV show – America’s Got Talent
- Favorite superhero – Jesus
- Favorite song – Anything that gives to me exciting energy
- Favorite band or musician – Linkin Park
- Favorite place to travel to- Brazil 🇧🇷
- Favorite animal – Pitbulls
- Favorite holiday- Christmas
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.