MMA Fighter Anthony Romero (7-0)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth. They are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Anthony “The Genius” Romero is not just one of the best Canadian lightweight contenders fighting, he is one of the best lightweight mixed martial artists. Romero is on a 15 fight winning streak and has looked dominant doing it.
In his last fight, he won via TKO in the first round.
A fight in the UFC is definitely in Romero’s future. He was offered a shot to compete in season two of “Dana White’s Contender Series”, however, a King of the Cage contract stopped that from happening. Romero has been adamant that he wants to get on the UFC Saskatoon fight card in June. Depending on how long COVID-19 affects the UFC’s potential locations, who know the possibility. One thing for sure is, UFC fans will know Romero’s name by the end of 2020.
Here is a list of MMA Fighter Anthony Romero’s favorite things
- Favorite food – Peanut butter and banana
- Favorite drink – Zevia
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite all-time fight to watch – Israel Adesanya vs Kelvin Gastelum
- Favorite knockout – Barboza spinning heel kick vs. Terry Etim
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Wrestling
- Favorite submission to practice – Darce choke
- Favorite athlete – George Saint-Pierre
- Favorite movie – Step Brothers
- Favorite TV show – Black Mirror
- Favorite song – Jump Around by House of Pain
- Favorite band or musician – Russ
- Favorite place to travel to- El Salvador
- Favorite animal – Dog
- Favorite holiday – Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Eating
When asked when he would like to fight next, Romero said “the next UFC card”.
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.