UFC Fighter Kyle Nelson (13-3)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Kyle “The Monster” Nelson is one of Canada’s best mixed martial artists. He can do it all. Win by knockout, submission, or outpoint his opponents. Nelson can also fight in two weight divisions, lightweight and featherweight.
After fighting almost all of his fights in Canada, Nelson went into enemy territory for his most recent fight and finished Polo Reyes in the first round.
SCARY POWER FROM @THE__MONSTER
— ESPN MMA (@espnmma) September 21, 2019
Nelson finally got an opponent and returns this weekend at UFC on ESPN 12: Poirier vs. Hooker. He takes on Sean “The Sniper” Woodson on the prelims.
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Kyle Nelson’s favorite things:
- Favorite food – Chocolate bars
- Favorite drink – Chocolate milkshake
- Favorite color – Red
- Favorite all-time fight to watch– Forrest Griffin vs Stephen Bonnar
- Favorite knockout – Dan Henderson vs Michael Bisping
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Football
- Favorite submission to practice- Twister
- Favorite athlete – George St-Pierre
- Favorite movie – Braveheart
- Favorite TV show – Forged In Fire
- Favorite superhero – Batman
- Favorite song – I Wish Grandpas Never Died by Riley Green (right now)
- Favorite band or musician – Riley Green (right now)
- Favorite place to travel to- California and Romania
- Favorite animal – Wolf
- Favorite holiday- Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Anything Outdoors
You can follow UFC Fighter Kyle Nelson on Twitter @THE__MONSTER.
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.