MMA Fighter Jasmine Jasudavicius (4-0)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth. They are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Jasmine Jasudavicius has been fighting professionally for less than a year and is already one of the top Canadian prospects. She is long and rangy but she is strong and finishes her opponents. Jasudavicius is a undefeated strawweight at 4-0.
Her most recent fight in February she won via TKO in impressive fashion.
— UFC FIGHT PASS (@UFCFightPass) February 2, 2020
It is only a matter of time before she gets a call to compete on Dana White’s Contender Series.
When asked when she wants to fight again, she replied “ASAP”.
Here is a list of MMA Fighter Jasmine Jasudavicius’s favorite things:
- Favorite food – Kugelis (Lithuanian potato dish)
- Favorite drink – Vodka soda
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite all-time fight to watch– Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Weili Zhang
- Favorite knock out – Conor McGregor vs Jose Aldo
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Any combat sport
- Favorite submission to practice- Chokes from the back
- Favorite athlete – Georges St-Pierre
- Favorite movie – Fight club
- Favorite TV show – It’s always sunny in Philadelphia
- Favorite song – Sweat (my walkout song)
- Favorite band or musician – I don’t have a favorite
- Favorite place to travel to- I like exploring new places
- Favorite animal – Cats
- Favorite holiday- Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Cooking
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.