UFC 249 Fighter Niko Price (14-3-1)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth. They are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Niko “The Hybrid” Price is must-see TV. He is never in a boring fight and has only been to the judges one time. Price also has two of the most unique knockouts of the past five years.
To put it simply, Price is VIOLENT.
In 2018, Price faced off against Randy Brown and won via knockout. He knocked Brown out from the bottom with hammer fists. Unbelievable and vicious.
Niko Price is one bad dude! 😳 pic.twitter.com/Q9b7YIR8Vw
— FOX Sports: UFC (@UFCONFOX) July 15, 2018
Two fights later in 2019, he knocked out Tim Means viciously. Price ended 2019 by knocking out James Vick, someone he called out via up kick. The knockout is as brutal as it gets in MMA. The sound is seared into my brain.
Niko Price knocks out James Vick with a nasty upkick.
The sound…. pic.twitter.com/t9aglod5n9
— Alex Behunin (@AlexBehunin) September 16, 2020
In his most recent outing, Price got to rematch Vicente Luque at UFC 249. If that particular fight card wasn’t so stacked, it would have received fight of the night. Price lost via doctor stoppage after but gain even more fans because of it.
— ESPN MMA (@espnmma) May 14, 2020
Price returns for the biggest fight of her career so far at UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Covington. He fights the walking legend Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone. A win over Cerrone could launch Price into superstardom.
Here is a list of UFC fighter Niko Price’s favorite things:
- Favorite food – Pancakes
- Favorite drink – Coffee
- Favorite color – Orange
- Favorite all-time fight– Anderson Silva vs. Forest Griffin
- Favorite knockout – Jorge Masdival’s flying knee on Ben Askren
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – None
- Favorite submission to practice – Flying rear-naked triangles
- Favorite athlete – Randy Moss and Anderson Silva
- Favorite movie – The Quest
- Favorite TV show – Ridiculousness
- Favorite superhero – Thor
- Favorite song – (currently) Grindin’ by NF
- Favorite band or musician – I don’t really have one favorite
- Favorite place to travel to- Mexico
- Favorite animal – Monkeys
- Favorite holiday – Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Fishing and walking around outside in nature
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.