UFC 249 Fighter Niko Price (14-3-1)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth. They are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Niko “The Hybrid” Price is must-see TV. He is never in a boring fight and has only been to the judges one time. Price also has two of the most unique knockouts of the past five years.
In 2018, Price faced off against Randy Brown and won via knockout. He knocked Brown out from the bottom with hammer fists. Unbelievable.
Niko Price is one bad dude! 😳 pic.twitter.com/Q9b7YIR8Vw
— FOX Sports: UFC (@UFCONFOX) July 15, 2018
In his most recent fight against James Vick, he had another incredible knockout. He won via up kick.
— MMA Gone Wild 🅙 (@MMAgonewild) October 13, 2019
Price gets to fight at home this weekend on UFC 249 in a rematch against Vicente Luque. This fight has fireworks written all over it and has the potential for fight of the night or better yet fight of the year.
Here is a list of UFC 249 Fighter Niko Price’s favorite things:
- Favorite food – Pancakes
- Favorite drink – Coffee
- Favorite color – Orange
- Favorite all-time fight– Anderson Silva vs. Forest Griffin
- Favorite knockout – Jorge Masdival’s flying knee on Ben Askren
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – none
- Favorite submission to practice- flying rear-naked triangles
- Favorite athlete – Randy Moss and Anderson Silva
- Favorite movie – The Quest
- Favorite TV show – Ridiculousness
- Favorite superhero – Thor
- Favorite song – (currently) Grindin’ by NF
- Favorite band or musician – “I don’t really have one favorite”
- Favorite place to travel to- Mexico
- Favorite animal – Monkeys
- Favorite holiday- Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Fishing and walking around outside in nature
You can follow UFC Fighter Niko Price on Twitter @Nikohybridprice.
Check out the rest of my ‘Humanizing‘ series.