UFC Fighter Megan Anderson (11-4)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Megan Anderson is one of the best featherweights in the world and is a future UFC champion.
Anderson went pro November 2013 and a year later she was a champion, capturing the Roshambo MMA Featherweight Championship. She then fought for Invicta and within three years became the undisputed Invicta FC Featherweight champion.
Anderson then was signed by the UFC and was scheduled to make her promotional debut against Cris Cyborg at UFC 214 on 29 July 2017. She pulled out of the fight and ended up making her debut a year later in 2018.
Anderson is a finisher. In her 11 wins, she has only gone to the judges twice. Her most recent win via KO.
Megan Anderson gets it done. pic.twitter.com/JJDMFo93IN
— Pub Sports Radio (@PubSportsRadio) March 1, 2020
As of now, Felicia Spencer is getting the next shot at the title but Anderson is next. When asked what to expect from her next fight she said, “Fireworks.”
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Megan Anderson’s favorite things:
- Favorite food – Steak (medium rare)
- Favorite drink – Margaritas
- Favorite color – Maroon
- Favorite all-time fight to watch– Jon Jones vs Alexander Gustafsson
- Favorite knockout – Francis Ngannou vs. Alistair Overeem
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Spelunking
- Favorite submission to practice- Rear Naked Choke
- Favorite athlete – Lebron James
- Favorite movie – Beauty and the Beast
- Favorite TV show- Vikings
- Favorite superhero – Thor
- Favorite song – “Don’t have just one but a few are:” ‘Hollywood’s Bleeding’ by Post Malone, ‘Rich and Blind’ by Juice Wrld, ‘Ambition’ by Wale.
- Favorite band or musician – The Who
- Favorite place to travel to- “Haven’t traveled a lot but of the places I’ve been, Phuket, Thailand”
- Favorite animal – Horse
- Favorite holiday- I don’t really celebrate holidays.
- Favorite hobby – Video games
Check out the rest of my Humanizing series.