UFC Fighter Andre Ewell (16-6)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Andre “Mr. Highlight” Ewell has his nickname for a reason. He has eight first round finishes and five of those in less than 55 seconds. To say Ewell is must-see TV is an understatement.
— SBR Sports Picks (@SBRSportsPicks) June 23, 2019
Ewell’s career in the UFC has been fun to watch. He has been fighting top-level competition since his first fight in the organization. His promotional debut was against former UFC bantamweight champion, Renan Barao. He won via decision.
Ewell has only lost to surging contenders.
Ewell fought most recently in February on UFC 247 in a winning effort against a tough contender Jonathan Martinez.
Ewell will return to the octagon later this year.
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Andre Ewell’s favorite things:
- Favorite food – Lasagna
- Favorite drink – Mountain Dew
- Favorite color – Green
- Favorite all-time fight to watch– Roy Jones vs. David Telesco
- Favorite knockout – Donald Cerrone vs. Rick Story
- Favorite fight of yours – Andre Ewell .s Dinis Paiva
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Football
- Favorite submission to practice- D’Arce Choke
- Favorite athlete – Derrick Rose
- Favorite movie – Demolition man
- Favorite TV show – Yu Yu Hakusho
- Favorite superhero – Yusuke Urameshi
- Favorite song – Take your time by The S.O.S. Band
- Favorite band or musician – Maroon 5
- Favorite place to travel to- Florida
- Favorite animal – Hummingbird
- Favorite holiday- Shark Week
- Favorite hobby – Bowling/Roller skating