MMA Fighter Cole Ferrell (8-0)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth. They are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Cole Ferrell is an exciting up and coming Featherweight fighter. It is only a matter of time before he gets a call to compete on Dana White’s Contender Series. He isn’t only very talented, he has a star-making personality in which the UFC always needs.
Ferrell went pro November 05, 2016, and won via TKO. Since that first fight, he has won every single fight via submission in the first round. Eight fights, eight first-round finishes. Ferrell fights out of X3 Sports in Atlanta.
Here is a list of MMA Fighter Cole Ferrell’s favorite things:
- Favorite food – Filet Mignon medium rare
- Favorite drink – Coconut water
- Favorite color – “Green like money”
- Favorite all-time fight – Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz II
- Favorite knockout – Matt Serra vs George St-Pierre
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Football
- Favorite submission to practice- Flying Triangle
- Favorite athlete – Tom Brady
- Favorite movie – BLOW
- Favorite TV show – Ozark
- Favorite song – The Boss by James Brown
- Favorite band or musician – Drake
- Favorite place to travel to- “Need to travel more”
- Favorite animal – Lions and Dogs
- Favorite holiday- Thanksgiving
- Favorite hobby – Making music