UFC Fighter Kevin Holland (16-5)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Kevin “Trailblazer” Holland is one of kind. He is a fighter that loves to fight. In 2015 he fought six times and in 2018 he fought five times within the year. That is nuts. Not a lot of professional fighters can pull that off.
Kevin Holland is getting a little frustrated with the grapple heavy fights he's been in. After all, he says, he's married and if he wants to be intimate, he'll do it with his wife.
— TheMacLife (@Maclifeofficial) March 30, 2019
Before getting a shot on Dana White’s Contender Series, Holland racked up a 12-3 record. He even beat surging welterweight Geoff Neal via TKO to win the XKO Championship in 2017.
Holland got the call to compete on the second season of Dana White’s Contender Series. He very easily won a unanimous decision but wasn’t offered a contract because UFC President Dana White thought he had a big mouth.
Two months later when Thiago Santos needed an opponent, Holland got a call. He fought Santos on two weeks’ notice. Holland lost the fight via decision but thoroughly impressed Dana White.
After that fight, Holland won three straight but lost his most recent fight last October. He was expected to face Jack Marshman on March 21, 2020, at UFC Fight Night 171, but the fight got canceled due to COVID-19.
Most recently, Holland accepted to replace Puna Soriano and fight Anthony Hernadez on May 16.
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Kevin Holland’s favorite things.
- Favorite food – Burgers
- Favorite drink – Body Armor
- Favorite color – Red
- Favorite all-time fight to watch– “Jon Jones fights he’s a beast”
- Favorite knockout – Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Basketball 🏀
- Favorite submission to practice- Standing submissions
- Favorite athlete – Kobe (RIP)
- Favorite movie – The Town
- Favorite TV show – Power
- Favorite superhero – Batman
- Favorite song – A Lot – 21 Savage
- Favorite band or musician – 50 cent, DaBaby & Lil Wayne
- Favorite place to travel to- Home to California or Philadelphia
- Favorite animal – My dog Drako
- Favorite holiday- Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Video games
Check out the rest of my ‘Humanizing Series‘
Follow me on Twitter.