UFC Light Heavyweight Fighter Jamahal Hill (7-0)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Jamahal “Sweet Dreams” Hill is a physical presence standing 6-foot-4 with a 79-inch reach. He is also an up and coming prospect in the light heavyweight division that needs new blood.
Hill went 5-0 before being invited to compete for a possible contract on season 3 of “Dana White’s Contender Series”. Sweet Dreams won a UFC contract in exciting fashion by finishing his opponent with knees and elbows.
— ESPN MMA (@espnmma) July 24, 2019
Hill was most recently in action in January where he beat Darko Stosic via unanimous decision.
The sky is limit for Jamahal “Sweet Dreams” Hill and he will compete again this year,
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Jamahal Hill’s favorite things:
- Favorite food –Tacos
- Favorite drink – “I would tell you but they don’t pay me lol,” Hill said.
- Favorite color – Black
- Favorite all-time fight to watch– Zhang Weili vs. Joanna Jędrzejczyk
- Favorite knockout – Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – NFL, NBA, and high-level boxing
- Favorite submission to practice- “whatever one needs improvement”
- Favorite athlete – Lebron James
- Favorite movie – John Wick
- Favorite TV show – Spartacus
- Favorite superhero – My mom
- Favorite song – “Don’t have one”
- Favorite band or musician –”Don’t have one”
- Favorite place to travel to – Vegas
- Favorite animal – Lion
- Favorite holiday- Thanksgiving
- Favorite hobby – Sports
You can follow UFC Fighter Jamahal Hill on Instagram @sweet_dreams_jhill.
Check out my other ‘Humanizing Fighters’