Film reporter, TV reporter, journalist, blogger…those are all titles that Jeff Sneider goes by.
Sneider has worked for many different entertainment outlets such as Variety, TheWrap, Tracking Board, and most recently Collider. He breaks movie and television news and is one of the best at it. On top of breaking scoops, he hosts his own podcast “The Sneider Cut”, interviews celebrities, writes profiles, covers film festivals and covers award season.
When asked why makes him different in such a competitive field Jeff said:
“I think my voice is different, and what makes me unique is that I’m not afraid to use it. I became a reporter by accident but have proven to have a nose for it,” Sneider said. “I like knowing things that most people don’t and being tasked with the responsibility of telling the public cool things that they’ll enjoy. I like the competition, and the adrenaline rush you get from telling the world something.”
Here is a list of Jeff Sneider’s favorite things:
- Favorite food – McDonald’s french fries
- Favorite drink – Coca-Cola
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite movie – Pulp Fiction
- Favorite horror movie – Halloween
- Favorite comedy movie – Dazed and Confused
- Favorite action movie – Speed
- Favorite documentary – Man on Wire
- Favorite Oscar-winning movie – The Silence of the Lambs
- Favorite TV show – Seinfeld
- Favorite docuseries – Don’t Fuck with Cats
- Favorite podcast – The Bill Simmons Podcast
- Favorite director – Quentin Tarantino
- Favorite actor – Jake Gyllenhaal
- Favorite sport to watch – Football
- Favorite athlete – Tom Brady
- Favorite song – “Only in Dreams” by Weezer
- Favorite band or musician – Radiohead
- Favorite place to travel to – Home in Needham, MA
- Favorite animal – Dogs
- Favorite holiday- Halloween
- Favorite hobby – Poker
- Favorite topic to write about – Casting news
- Favorite story or article you’ve written – 20th Century Fox, Paramount Have No Female Directors Through 2018
You can book Jeff on Cameo at www.cameo.com/theinsneider.
Check out some of my “Humanizing Fighters” series below.