UFC Fighter Nik Lentz (30-11)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth, however, they are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Nik “The Carny” Lentz is a crafty UFC veteran that has 44 fights under his belt. 24 of those fights have come inside a UFC octagon.
Here is Lentz finishing Gray Maynard with a head kick followed by ground and pound at UFC 229.
— UFC (@ufc) October 6, 2018
While Lentz is coming off two losses, I would not want to be the fighter standing across from him next. Lentz was poked in the eye during his fight with Arnold Allen that severely affected his ability to fight. He had to wear an eye patch for several weeks after.
Lentz doesn’t have a fight lined up as of April 2020, mainly because of COVID-19 but he will fight again soon.
Here is a list of UFC fighter Nik Lentz’s favorite things to do:
- Favorite food – Sushi and French food
- Favorite drink – Coke Zero
- Favorite color – Green
- Favorite all-time fight to watch– Aung La N Sang winning the belt
- Favorite knockout – “I don’t really have a favorite one”
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – NASCAR
- Favorite submission to practice- Guillotine
- Favorite athlete – “The guys I train with”
- Favorite movie – Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence
- Favorite TV show – Star Trek
- Favorite superhero – Monkey D. Luffy
- Favorite song – KISS – Black Diamond
- Favorite band or musician – “Don’t have a favorite”
- Favorite place to travel to- “I like to be at home, Traveling is overrated”
- Favorite animal – Dogs and Bunnies
- Favorite holiday- Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Stocks
Follow UFC fighter, Nik Lentz, on Twitter – @NikLentz
Check out my previous Humanizing Fighters: