UFC Fighter Yorgan De Castro (6-1)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth. They are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Yorgan “The Mad Titan” De Castro made a name for himself in 2019. After going 4-0 on the regional MMA scene and having a hard time finding opponents, De Castro got the call to compete on season three of “Dana White’s Contender Series.” He made the most of his opportunity by winning via leg kick KO.
Yes…a leg kick KO, it was vicious.
He was awarded a contract and got his first fight in the UFC against hometown fighter Justin Tafa at UFC 243 in Melbourne. When Holly Holm pulled out of her fight, it bumped De Castro and Tafa to the main card on the pay-per-view.
De Castro flat-lined Tafa in the first round and received a $50,000 bonus because of it.
De Castro is coming off his first professional loss against fight former NFL player, Greg Hardy at UFC 249. He was winning the fight until he hurt his foot in the second round and was compromised.
“The Mad Titan” returns to action for the third time in UFC against Carlos Felipe at UFC Fight Night: Holm vs. Aldana in the co-main event. The fight takes place on October 3, 2020, on ESPN +.
When asked what we should expect from his fight De Castro said, “I will finish him, I’m ready to bang.”
Here is a list of UFC fighter Yorgan De Castro’s favorite things:
- Favorite food – Pasta
- Favorite drink – Coca-cola
- Favorite color – Red
- Favorite all-time fight – Mike Zambidis vs Chahid Oulad El Hadj (K1)
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Soccer
- Favorite athlete – Daniel Cormier
- Favorite movie – Avengers: Infinity war
- Favorite TV show – Faustão (Brazilian tv show)
- Favorite superhero – Iron Man
- Favorite villain – Thanos
- Favorite song – Imagine by John Lennon
- Favorite musician – Eminem
- Favorite place to travel to – Portugal
- Favorite animal – Dog
- Favorite holiday – Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Watching movies
Check out the rest of my Humanizing Series.