UFC Fighter Yorgan De Castro (6-0)
MMA fighters are savages. They are the best athletes on the planet earth. They are also human and enjoy things just like you and me.
Yorgan De Castro made a name for himself in 2019. He fought three times last year. In June, De Castro competed on season three of Dana White’s Contender Series and he via leg kick KO.
Yes…a leg kick KO, it was vicious.
He was awarded a contract and got his first fight in the UFC against hometown fighter Justin Tafa at UFC 243 in Melbourne. When Holly Holm pulled out of her fight, it bumped De Castro and Tafa to the main pay per view card.
De Castro flat-lined Tafa in the first round and received a $50,000 bonus because of it.
De Castro was next scheduled to fight former NFL turned MMA bad boy Greg Hardy at UFC Columbus on March 28 but that card canceled due to COVID-19.
De Castro is now fighting Hardy at UFC 249 this Saturday.
Here is a list of UFC Fighter Yorgan De Castro’s favorite things:
- Favorite food – Pasta
- Favorite drink – Coca-cola
- Favorite color -Red
- Favorite all-time fight – Mike Zambidis vs Chahid Oulad El Hadj (K1)
- Favorite sport to watch other than MMA – Soccer
- Favorite dream fight to watch – Paulo Costa vs Israel Adesanya
- Favorite athlete – Daniel Cormier
- Favorite movie – Avengers: Infinity war
- Favorite TV show – Faustão (Brazilian tv show)
- Favorite superhero – Iron Man
- Favorite villain – Thanos
- Favorite song – Imagine by John Lennon
- Favorite musician – Eminem
- Favorite place to travel to- Portugal
- Favorite animal – Dog
- Favorite holiday- Christmas
- Favorite hobby – Watching movies
UFC 249 goes down May 9, 2020, on ESPN+.
You can follow UFC Fighter Yorgan De Castro on Twitter @DecastroYorgan.
Here is an interview with him too.